While staying at home, you know that you have free time in your hands. Funny enough, though the world has slowed down for most of us, our creativity has never disappeared! There are still a lot of great ideas to rest and direct to art.
If your dream has always been to write the next great blog, then now may very well be the perfect time to put pen to paper. Need a little push? Look no further than the Ⓝ𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗴𝘆 creative writing course.
Ⓝ𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗴𝘆 instructor will coach you every step of the way to your best writing. Get the inspiration you need to reach your dreams.
This Course offers interactive modules that are designed to help you understand the key elements of a blog, market writing, copywriting, as well as skills to help you negotiate with agents and clients.
This course will teach you everything you need to know for your writing to stand out on shelves.
Blogging for businesses – Learn how to write ad copies – learn modern blog and article writing techniques
Would You Like To Learn To Write Blogs Or Articles That Drive Specific Marketing Goals?
But don’t you know where to start?
If you understand the principles of AIDA copywriting and if you have the knowledge of how to do copywriting with good SEO techniques then it will be much easier to get people interested in your writing.
Copywriting in the Digital Age
Many copywriting courses focus on sales copy. Or they focus on SEO (search engine optimization).
In this lesson, we balance the two needs together so you can write great sales copies and perform well in search.
We will show you how to implement the honoring process of using AIDA copywriting techniques and how to apply them to blogging and article writing.
Once you understand the ATTENTION, INTEREST, DESIGN, and ACTION stages of writing good content, the development in your article will be dramatic.
Targeting an Audience
One of the biggest mistakes people make when writing marketing material is that they don’t target a niche audience.
In this Course, we will guide you through this process and explain how to write to your target customer, “BOB”.
Balancing Audit with Keyword Research
An essential part of today’s copywriting is balancing traditional copywriting skills with SEO techniques
In this lesson, we will take you through this process and show you some simple techniques to research keywords and keyword phrases that you can use in your blogs or articles.
This course covers elements of three major creative writing genres: article writing, blog post, and copywriting. You will be expert in the techniques that pro writers use to write top notch marketing sales copy and attractive blogs…
Our courses are designed for anyone from aspiring writers to established bloggers. Whether you have a finished blog sitting on your desk calling for a fresh look or have had the germ of an idea for a decade, this Specialization gives you tools to achieve your goal. This course focuses on key aspects of writing, you will develop a stronger ability to not only refine your writing, but critique writing in general and find inspiration in the works you are already reading.
What You Will Learn?
- Uses English language rules effectively.
- Examine the function of texts in various genres, contexts, and cultures for both creative writing and business communication.
- Web sites, social media, blogs, advertisements, presentations as well as copywriting, editing, ghost and business writing, etc.
- Launch mind habits to create creativity.
- Identify and apply their strengths in the freelance market, write skills
- Understand AIDA Copywriting techniques
- Write amazing sales copy and SEO copy so that articles can get more traffic
- Identify a niche audience and write for them
- Understand the difference between a blog and an article
- Find their style of writing
- Understand page setup and the flow of a page
- Use some simple yet powerful keyword research tool
Who Should Join?
- Basic understanding of writing
- Be open-minded and ready to have fun with each writing exercise