If you are a passed out, drop out, college or even school student who has a basic knowledge of computers and want to join the freelancing community and earn some extra cash from the comfort of your home. You have a skill set but don’t know how to start and where to begin, you need mentorship or help to land your career, so this course is definitely for you.
This course is designed for beginners so they could start from scratch and would be marked out as a pro. This course is a brief training of freelancing do’s and don’ts. How to make a complete authentic profile, how it will get approved, and what are the essentials steps that you should take into consideration while working in this marketplace.
After completion of this course, you will be able to step into the industry with confidence. You would have a complete authentic profile and effective gigs formula. You would be in a position to begin a fast track start of your career and to secure international clients.
Who Should Join?
- Do you want to earn some extra cash from the comfort of your home?
- Do you want to be a part of freelancing?
- Have you tried to learn a skill from online sources (YouTube) but you don’t know how and where to start.
- Do you need help or mentorship to start your freelance career?
- You had made the profile but not getting clients, no wonder why?
If you could relate to any of the above then this course is for you.
This course is meant to teach valuable tips and hidden tricks of freelancing in the simplest and effective way. It is a unique and comprehensive course that walks you through step by step process to generate respectable income. Remember this is not a quick rich formula or to become a dollar millionaire overnight. Although in this course we have discussed the tactics of the trade to save valuable time and how to become a top seller on freelancers from scratch. The dos and don’ts are also mentioned in this that every freelancer must know.
After course completion, you will be able to enter the freelance industry with confidence or be self-employed and be your own boss. You will be in a position to generate handsome income in dollars from the comfort of your home.
- Introduction to freelancing
- Sign up as a freelancer on a different platform
- Strategies and skills in the freelance marketplace
- Create effective profile
- Search the right project
- Write winning proposal
- Importance of communication skills
- Importance of feedback
- Mistake and problem every freelancer face
- Steps to keep project coming
- Steps to grow as freelancer
- Importance of test
- Payment system
- How to pitch client
- How to grab more project
- How to deal with international and local clients
- How to identify the right project
- Which project should be drop
- How to negotiate
- Freelancing essentials
- Effective gigs
- How much should you charge
- No qualification is required
- Basic computer knowledge is required
- One should be able to communicate in English
- How to make a successful gig to get better results.
- How to get the right project.
- How to work like a pro
- How to get client—fast
- How to find a profitable project
- How to market yourself
- How to be in the top result
- How much to charge for a project
- How to deal international client
- How to boost your income
- How to get fast track start
- How to get approved your freelance account
- How to handle payment system